Learn How To Get In A Take-Charge Frame Of Mind!
Mood is a powerful word. It actually comes from older words that mean spirit, mind, to strive, be energetic, and courage. It is also being referred to as customary behavior or custom.
Thus, mood means way more than being happy or being sad. Moods encompass much from what you need in order to live. Spirit, mind, to strive, be energetic, and courage – are all related to moods and your sense of well being.
Below is the chapters that you are about to explore and experience:
- Chapter 01: The Basics On Moods
- Chapter 02: Identify Where The Mood Is Coming From
- Chapter 03: Get In A Take Charge Frame Of Mind
- Chapter 04: Learn To De-stress
- Chapter 05: Watch What You Eat And Drink
- Chapter 06: Learn To Let Up On Yourself A Bit
- Chapter 07: The Benefits Of managing Moods
- Chapter 08: Staying Motivated To Manage Moods
- Chapter 09: Staying On Track
- Chapter 10 Making Resolutions For Managing Moods