Learn How to Build a Profitable Business as an Amazon Associate!
Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce site has a well-established affiliate marketing program called Amazon Associates that allows you to earn up to 12% commission.
That’s a pretty decent figure if you can refer successfully.
E-commerce companies nowadays are trying to outdo each other in terms of sales, and they are investing on every marketing channel available.
Affiliate marketing is used by a lot of companies, mainly for the returns it can guarantee.
If you are looking to make some money, then becoming an Amazon affiliate is a great idea, but you need to do more than just becoming an affiliate. You need to promote the products you think will sell on a regular basis.
How does it work? It is really simple. Once you open your Amazon account, you can insert plenty of Amazon HTML links into your social media posts, online articles or blog posts.
These customized links will redirect readers that click on them to the item on Amazon’s page, and if they buy the product, you get a commission.
The best thing is that these links will remain on your blog forever as long as you leave them there, meaning you can be paid commissions for an endless period of time.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Why Should You Be An Amazon Affiliate?
- Chapter 2: How To Register For Amazon Affiliate Program?
- Chapter 3: Associate Program Operating Agreement
- Chapter 4: Guide To Get Your Approval From Amazon
- Chapter 5: Kick Starting With Amazon
- Chapter 6: Making Money With Amazon Affiliate Program
- Chapter 7: How To Use A Best Seller List To Boost Sales
- Chapter 8: Amazon Affiliate Program Integrates With Blogger
- Chapter 9: How To Increase Your Amazon Affiliate Income
- Chapter 10: Using Article Marketing To Increase Your Revenue